Time once more for an arbitrary list of probably-new-to-me music from the past year, this time alphabetically ordered. Feat. the return of comments from siblings.
Benjamin Wallfisch - Techno Syndrome 2021
- I: Finish him.
Billie Eilish - NDA
- Ka: Ick.
- J: I didn’t listen to her new album, just the one song.
Blind Channel - Dark Side
- Ka: If you recall, I thought this should beat Måneskin.
- C: Can we just watch Eurovision again?
Brass Against feat. Sophia Urista - Aerials (System Of A Down Cover)
- Ka: I love her hair.
Daði og Gagnamagnið - 10 Years
- Ka: Shall we dance?
- I: I don’t remember the dance well enough.
GIRLI - More Than A Friend
- Ka: She looks like a punk Vulcan.
- C: The popcorn!
- Me: Someone’s going to have to clean that up.
Go_A - ШУМ
- J: I didn’t watch Eurovision this year. I only heard a few songs, and this was one of them.
- Ka: You keep liking music videos with people wandering through the woods.
Halsey - The Lighthouse
- N: I see you looking at me.
Hey Violet - Party Girl
- J: If you’ve ridden in my car, you’ve heard most of their songs.
Janelle Monáe feat. Various Artists - Say Her Name (Hell You Talmbout)
Lil Nas X - Montero
- C: Everyone’s seen part of it.
Lord of the Lost - Viva Vendetta
- J: Maybe she was just warning him.
- I: I’d wear that hat. I’ll just come out and say it.
- Ka: Why the chewing on the straw?
- Ka: Aww, they’re in a cult. Cute!
MØ - Kindness
- Ka: Just write down whatever I said last time you made me listen to her.
Måneskin - VENT’ANNI
- Ka: Pink bell-bottoms are not regular clothes.
Sarah and the Safe Word - Red Hot and Holy
- Ka: The song was good, but I really regret looking up to see the drummer.
The Hellfreaks - Old Tomorrows
- Ka: Why are they wearing basketball jerseys?
The Pretty Reckless feat. Tom Morello - And So It Went
- Ka: It was catchy. I liked it.
The Regrettes - Monday
- Ka: What school has a dance on a Monday?
Twin Temple - Babalon
- I: I like it. C hates it.
- Ka: Maybe I’m just thinking Beach Boys because it reminds me of Barbara Ann.
Van Canto - Falling Down
- Ka: It’s a bathing song for Vikings. Rub a dub.